- Quality Assurance Services
Network Critical Physical Infrastructure Limited (the ‘Organisation’) aims to provide defect free products and services to its customers on time and within budget.
The Organisation operates a Quality Management System that has gained BS EN ISO 9001 : 2015 certification, including aspects specific to building services engineering and design.
The management is committed to:
- Develop and improve the Quality Management System
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of client satisfaction
The management has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- Establish the Quality Policy and to set Quality Objectives at relevant functions, levels and processes
- Ensure that the Management Reviews set and review the Quality Objectives, and report on the internal audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Ensure the availability of resources.
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in this Quality Manual.
All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality Manual. The Organisation complies with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements. The Organisation constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
Copies of the Quality Policy are made available to all members of staff and to relevant interested parties. Copies of the minutes of Management Reviews, or extracts thereof, are provided to individual members of staff in accordance with their role and responsibilities as a means of communicating the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Environmental Control Policy
Network Critical Physical Infrastructure Limited (the ‘Organisation’) recognises the importance of environmental protection and is committed to operating its business responsibly and in fulfilment of its compliance obligations relating to building services engineering and design. It is the Organisation’s declared policy to operate with and to maintain good relations with all regulatory bodies.
It is the Organisation’s objective to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to meet, exceed or develop all necessary or desirable requirements, to protect the environment and to continually improve the Environmental Management System to enhance environmental performance through the implementation of the following:
- Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of the Organisation’s activities
- Training of employees in environmental issues
- Minimise the production of waste
- Minimise material wastage
- Minimise energy wastage
- Promote the use of recyclable and renewable materials
- Prevent pollution in all its forms
- Control noise emissions from operations
- Minimise the risk to the general public and employees from operations and activities undertaken by the Organisation.
Top management demonstrates leadership and commitment with respect to the Environmental Management System by:
- Taking accountability for the effectiveness of the Environmental Management System
- Ensuring that the Environmental Policy and Environmental Objectives are established and are compatible with the strategic direction and the context of the Organisation
- Ensuring the integration of the Environmental Management System requirements into the Organisation’s business processes
- Ensuring that the resources needed for the Environmental Management System are available
- Communicating the importance of effective environmental management and of conforming to the environmental management system requirements
- Ensuring that the Environmental Management System achieves its intended outcomes
- Directing and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the environmental management system
- Promoting continual improvement
- Supporting other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility.
- This Policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors and is made available to interested parties.
- Previous Experience
Below is a list of some of our clients and shows a diverse cross section of the various sectors we continue to work in..
- New York Stock Exchange
- Bank of Tokyo
- National Air Traffic Control
- PPD Developments
- Centaurus Capital
- Computer Science Corporation
- Darley Stud
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Proud Partners With
The German company MOBOTIX AG is known as the leading pioneer in network camera technology and its decentralised concept has made high-resolution video systems cost efficient. MOBOTIX has been producing megapixel cameras exclusively for many years now and is regarded as the global market leader for high-resolution video systems.To find out more visit www.mobotix.com
Since 1944 Denco have been producing specifically designed equipment for the precise control of air quality, humidity and temperature. Today, clients throughout the UK and worldwide are benefiting from their expertise and engineering pedigree.To find out more visit www.gea-denco.com
Daikin are world leaders in air conditioning products. Core products include split air conditioners & heat pumps, sky air units, air and water cooled chillers, ‘state of the art’ VRV systems, packaged units, ‘Daikin Altherma’ heat-pump based home heating units, plus air purifiers and a complete suite of user friendly computerised air conditioning management and monitoring control systems.To find out more visit www.daikin.co.uk
Milestone Systems was founded in 1998 upon a dream to build a software development company that could improve business through managing and distributing digital video data regardless of time or location. Today, that dream is being realized as more and more security installations are moving toward digital technologies.To find out more visit www.milestonesys.com
As a global leader in network-critical physical infrastructure (NCPI) solutions, APC sets the standard in its industry for quality, innovation and support. Its comprehensive solutions, which are designed for both home and corporate environments, improve the manageability, availability and performance of sensitive electronic, network, communications and industrial equipment of all sizes.To find out more visit www.apc.com
Airedale International Air Conditioning’s mission is to provide integrated cooling solutions, differentiated through innovation.
Airedale designs and manufactures a complete range of air conditioning products for a global market and is part of the Modine group of companies.To find out more visit www.airedale.com
As a world leader in electronics, Toshiba is committed to delivering the highest standards of quality and innovation in all of the industries in which the company is a major player.
These principles apply to the air conditioning division for which Toshiba continues to develop market leading products suitable for residential and commercial applications.To find out more visit www.toshiba-aircon.co.uk