Everything inside a building which makes it safe and comfortable to be in comes under the title of ‘Building services’. A building must do what it was designed to do – not just provide shelter but also be an environment where people can live, work and achieve.
NCPI’s Building Service’s personnel have a wealth of industry knowledge enabling a single source approach, we have a vast range of services and expertise which can be further harnessed through our facilities maintenance contracts.
These include, but are not limited to the following:
- energy supply: gas, electricity and renewable sources
- heating and air conditioning
- water, drainage and plumbing
- natural and artificial lighting, and building facades
- harnessing solar, wind and biomass energy
- escalators and lifts
- ventilation and refrigeration
- communication lines, telephones and IT networks
- security and alarm systems
- fire detection and protection