We consider good quality project management a commodity and as a result, our management role has diversified to offer services such as property management, risk management, maintenance management and advice on facilities management. We offer a personal service to each of our clients, a service which is committed to the success of our assignment. Our knowledge of modern design and management practice, together with quality personnel, ensures that every project is completed to the highest standard.
Creating a project plan is the first thing you should do when undertaking any kind of project. Often project planning is ignored in favour of getting on with the work. However, many people fail to realise the value of a project plan in saving time, money and many problems. At NCPI our experienced project managers will guide you through every phase of your project. Before we begin the project, our project managers will complete a comprehensive project plan with all key stakeholders to ensure all concerns are taken into account. Our project managers and engineers then work together to limit any disruption to your commercial or residential premises during the project and coordinate the project so that it runs smoothly, providing our clients with visibility at each stage of the project.
All of our project managers are experiences and will:
- understand the needs of stakeholders.
- plan what needs to be done, when and by whom.
- build and motivate the team
- monitor the work
- manage any changes to the plan
- deliver successful results
This ensures that important issues and dealt with professionally and effectively, such as:
- reduced project risk – effective project management means greater control over risks that can impact schedule, costs and quality
- quality – NCPI project managers use a set of tools and quality standards in every project to control deliverables and services
- delivered expectations – our comprehensive project methodology ensures that your project is delivered as expected – no surprises